Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Training Course
Learn practical tools that you can use in real-life situations.
- Understand why people do the things they do
- How to create positive emotions in yourself and others
- How to handle any negative emotions, (your own and those of others)
- How to change negative situations into positive
- Understanding Emotions as the products of thought
- Take control of your emotions by taking control of your thoughts
- Emotions as the product of the way you use your body
Learn in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere with people who are facing similar situations as you.
About this Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Training Course
Emotional intelligence (EQ) training is about understanding why people do what they do, by understanding how their emotions affect their performance.
Our performance is strongly affected by how we feel, emotionally.
- Positive emotions; optimism, enthusiasm, commitment and confidence, tend to produce positive results
- Negative emotions: anger, upset, worry, anxiety, stress, tend to produce negative results
We want to use that understanding to improve the way we think, talk, act, and respond to various work situations.
Our aim is to improve performance by improving our mode of thinking, feeling, communicating, acting and reacting to events.