Leadership and Management Training
Learn practical tools that you can use in real-life situations.
- Learn new Leadership and Management techniques
- Get the best performance from yourself and others
- Communicate your goals with greater clarity and confidence
- Properly plan, prioritise, and delegate tasks: Effective time management skills
- Handle difficult people and manage conflict situations
- Improve your motivation, self-confidence and self-control
- Create and sustain a Positive Work Atmosphere in the rest of the team
Learn in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere with people who are facing similar situations as you.
About this Leadership and Management Course
Training for improved Leadership styles and management skills: Setting SMART goals: Clear and convincing communication. Learn new prioritisation and problem-solving skills. Improve your delegation and conflict management skills: More motivation and self-confidence. ILM CPD endorsed.
The aim of this professional training course is to provide practical methods to people who find themselves in leadership and management roles, but who have not yet had sufficient training on how to be an effective leader manager.
Your team leader-managers were originally employed primarily for their technical skills and NOT for their innate people management skills.
As a result of a lack of training, some managers make mistakes in the way they relate to other members of the team, and these mistakes may represent a problem.
So, in addition to technical skills your team managers need to perform well as inspirational leaders: which means they need these additional leadership skills:
- self-confidence, self-motivation
- motivating and inspiring others
- communication skills (speaking, writing, listening skills)
- handling conflict and performance management skills
- time management / planning and preparation
- decision making skills
- prioritisation and delegation skills
- problem solving skills
This two-day leadership development training programme is designed to provide practical training solutions (i.e. to show you exactly what to do; and what NOT to do) in order to get the best performance from yourself, and others.
The course is full of real-life examples. You will learn real-world techniques that will give you a “frame of reference” to develop your personal leadership style.
This leadership and management training course will help you to eliminate any weaknesses in your performance as a leader and replace them with a set of solid skills. There will be less chance of problems; and more chance of creating a more harmonious and productive team.