Productivity Training Course
Learn practical tools that you can use in real-life situations.
- Enhance your productivity and improve your performance
- Make the distinction between being Busy and being Productive
- Use the Productivity P List – Purpose, plan, prep, personal initiative
- Productivity S.O.S.: Self, Others, Systems
- Boost productivity by improving Goal Focus
- Learn to correctly prioritize your work
- Improve Positive Mental Attitude
Learn in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere with people who are facing similar situations as you.
About this Productivity Training Course
Your success depends on your productivity.
It is important to realize that, nobody is paid for the amount of work they do.
Rather, you are paid for the progress and productivity.
Sadly, it is not uncommon to have ‘busy but NON-productive days’.
- Busyness is a measure of the AMOUNT of work done.
- Productivity is a measure of the VALUE of your work.
Productivity training is about increasing your efficiency rating, so that you add more value to your organization, by eliminating non-essential, busy-work.
Who should attend the course?
If you need to:
- Get the most value from every hour at work
- Work to tight deadlines
- Work intelligently in a sometimes chaotic environment
- Work with people who sometimes occupy your time without adding value to your day.
- Find yourself having a “busy but non-productive day”.
- Find yourself being too easily distracted by non-important things
- If you have trouble with the sheer volume of work that you have to do.
- If you have a boss that interferes too much with your day.
- If you tend to spread yourself too thinly across too many tasks simultaneously, and therefore make little progress on them, instead of remaining more focused on a restricted number of high value tasks and making good progress on the most important things.
If any, or all, of these statements apply to you: then you would definitely benefit from attending this productivity management training course.
Benefits of this Productivity Training course
Our improving productivity training course will help you to become:
- More productive but less busy
- More organized
- Less stressed
- More motivated